(1) Matrix effect with Notepad [Fun]
You can see an interesting matrix like effect from a notepad. Just copy and paste the following code in a notepad and save it in .bat extension.
@echo off color 0A :begin echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% goto begin
(2) How to easily scroll through a web page
(3) How to easily open a link in a browser
To open a link in a new tab just press Ctrl key and press the left click. Automatically the link will open a different tab or window.
There is a very easy way to put a horizontal line of different shapes in MS Word. Just type "---" in MS Word without the quotes and press enter, you will see a horizontal line will be inserted automatically. Similarly type "===" and press enter you will see a double horizontal line will be inserted. Similarly you can insert various types of lines in MS Word. Just go through the following table.
To go back to the previous webpage you generally use back button on your keyboard. Alternative to this you can also use shift button+mouse wheel. Press the shift button and wheel your mouse up and down.
(4) How to insert a horizontal line in MS Word
(5) Alternative method to go back to the previous webpage
(6) Change the font size of your browser
(7) How to view a webpage in full screen mode