Sometimes you need to forward some emails from one address to another automatically. Another situation may also occur, suppose you have 10 email accounts and you don't want to open each accounts individually to read the emails. Now it is the time to forward all emails from other accounts to a single account so that you can read all of them at one place. I will give this tutorial in Gmail. May be other email providers also have the same facility so that you can use it.
How to do it ?
- Click on the gear icon present at the top right position of your Gmail then click on Settings.
- Go to Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click on the button Add a forwarding Address.
- Enter an email address to which you want to forward the emails and press OK.
- You will get an confirmation code in the email you just provided.
- Just confirm the destination email and you are almost done.
- After confirmation you will get the options as just shown in the above diagram.
- Click on the Forward a copy of incoming mail to radio button and keep Gmail's copy in the inbox and save the changes.