This is an interesting game. I have developed this with c++ just for fun. If you are searching for a HD display game or any 3D games then this is not for you. This game will run in command prompt but still I am telling you it is interesting.
How to play this game ?
- At the beginning of game it will ask you to enter either 1 or 2.
- Press 1 to start the game.
- Then it will ask you to enter any 3 digit number.
- Based upon your 3 digit number it will generate a random number between 1 to 100.
- Now its your turn to guess the number.
- Try to guess with minimum trial so that you can achieve high score.
- All the best
Can I view its source code ?
- Yes absolutely you can get the source code.
- This game has been developed both for entertainment purpose as well as for educational purpose.
- I have not provided the source code in this page because if someone is not interested in source code then he will feel really bore looking at the source codes.
- If you are a developer or beginner in C++ or learning programming languages then you can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will send you the code as soon as possible