- Click on the button present at right bottom part of your desktop. It will take you to desktop and all other windows will be minimized. To restore other windows again press the button.
- If you don't want to minimize other windows and still want to have a peep to your desktop then just put your cursor on the button it will just show you your desktop and will not minimize your other windows. If it is not working then right click on the button and make sure that "peek at desktop" option is selected.
- A very simple way is press windows+D button, it will take you directly to desktop and other windows will be minimized. If you want to restore all windows then just press windows+D again
- Right click on your task bar and click on "Show the desktop" link. It will take you to desktop and will minimize other windows. To restore back, again right click in the task bar and press the "Show open windows" link.
- Click on the bar as shown in the figure and hold it, you don't have to release the mouse click.
- Then shake the window for 2-3 second. You will see all other windows will be minimized except the one you are holding.
- Right click on your desktop. Go to New->Shortcut
- Click on Shortcut
- A window will appear asking for the path, click on browse and set the path to desktop. Click OK. Finally you can see a shortcut icon in your desktop as shown in figure.
- Now drag and drop the icon in your task bar
- Now Right click on the icon as shown in the figure and press on "Desktop" link. It will open the desktop window.
- Hope this tutorial has helped to know what are the shortcuts to see the desktop in Windows.