Today Google Calendar has become an indispensable part of our life. It is very clean and intuitive. We can create events, add guests and block our time-slots. But how about allowing others to book available time-slots themselves in our Google Calendar. Keeping this mind we have created this script. Now you don't have to deal with data entry and overlapping times. People can book their appointments automatically according to your available times. You can even set day-wise working hours so that booking will not be possible in off hours.
Some cool stuffs you can do with this
- People can view the live calendar and hence can track available time slots. This helps them to book appointment easily.
- They can only see free-busy information so your data is secure. They cannot see details of an event.
- You can set your available working hours so that appointment can not be done in off hours
- There is also an option to set max duration of an appointment.
- When you go on leave, you can disable appointment temporarily and can show a message to user.
- Last but not the least, the script handles everything like overlapping of time-slots. So you don't have to bother about time-slot management.
Who can use this app
- A doctor can use this to allow her patients to book time-slots
- Students can book appointments to meet Principal
- An employee can book a meeting with his manager
Purchase and Download
You can purchase "Appointment Scheduler" from below link. Its cost is only $49
|Get the app|
After purchase use the "Get the app" link to get access to the app. You can find detail instructions there in the app. Follow the instructions and enjoy the app. For any query drop a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org.